Increasing Client Engagement on the Telephone
Today’s market is competitive. Clients are seeking affordable pet care and have many choices. A well-trained front office team has the ability to increase revenues by converting telephone inquiries to appointments.
Do you know what impression pet owners have of your practice when they call to ask about services and fees? Dr. Donnelly personally completes your mystery shopper calls and evaluates how well your team is doing to engage callers and attract clients.
Telephone skills evaluation includes:
- Mystery shopper calls with 3 different pet owner scenarios
- Evaluation of Client Service Representatives in 20 assessments
- Comparison of your hospital to other practices
- Detailed report with evaluations and recommendations
- CD of recorded calls
- Action Plan and handouts for skills training
- Follow-up conference call with Dr. Donnelly to discuss results and training
Invest in your team now!
Train your client service representatives to use the power of communication to create an exceptional service experience on the telephone that attracts clients to your practice.
Choose from two options
Telephone Skills Practice Snapshot
- 4 random mystery shopper calls are placed to your practice
Telephone Skills Employee Evaluation
- Mystery shopper calls for specific team members