Dr. Donnelly combines her wealth of knowledge as a veterinarian and business consultant with her problem-solving skills to coach you to become a more effective leader and reach your goals.
After the consultation visit, you will receive a written follow-up report and action plan. Your report includes a comprehensive written financial analysis, results of team surveys and interviews, a leadership evaluation, and a CD with a library of resources.
Dr. Donnelly provides six months of follow-up phone and email support to address any questions you may have regarding execution of the action plan and other management challenges that may arise. This includes monthly conference calls to help hold you and your team accountable to the action plan.
“Dr. Donnelly really helped us get organized so we are no longer flying by the seat of our pants. We now have a much better idea of where we have come from and where we are going – and more importantly – how to get there.
We have become more goal oriented- this may seem obvious and simple, but many practices are good enough to get by – but not good enough to get better. I am very thankful to Dr. Donnelly for making the obvious (goal) part of everyday life. Of even greater importance is the fact that the entire staff has started to share in this same goal.”
Stuart Gluckman, DVM
Mendon Village Animal Hospital
Here are some of the improved outcomes you can expect with Dr. Donnelly’s coaching:
- Learn how to monitor and evaluate income and expense ratios an how to analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) for your practice
- Understand how to implement sound pricing strategies
- Know how to decide where to spend money and enhance profitability
Leadership & Human Resource Management
- Become a proactive vs. reactive leader
- Gain valuable feedback from your team that will allow you to improve your practice culture
- Written HR tools tailored for your practice
- Communication skills to improve employee accountability and job performance
- Know how to use KPIs to determine areas of greatest opportunity for marketing and how to make the right marketing choices for your practice
- Greater client compliance
- The best ways to attract new clients
- Higher levels of client engagement and loyalty
- Strategies to consistently communicate the value of services
- Implementation of service standards